We all know this saying “ Health Is Wealth'' and we do know its meaning. That's why we go to the gym and burn that nasty fats and calories out there. And pumping our muscles with those intense workouts.
Today’s generation has got the importance of having a fit lifestyle and how to maintain his/her body. And that is why the number of gyms are growing day by day.
But now, due to this pandemic situation we have locked out of this gym and that’s okay. And we also don't know when we will get the opportunity to hold the weights and pump our muscles again.
For all this there is only one solution. And that is” Personal Home Gym”.
There are many advantages to having a personal gym and I think everyone should have at least a basic gym setup.
It doesn't matter if you have big workout machines like leg press, calf press,cross trainer, treadmill.etc.
Having a basic setup of weight, some resistance bands, dumbbells, weight rod,is more than enough for my opinion.
And if you can, you can go for professional gym setup also.
Now, let us discuss a few advantages of having a personal gym setup.
- No need to travel: If you hate travelling and the traffic outside and lost all your motivation before reaching the gym. Then you definitely have a gym in your room itself. Just put your shoes, gym clothes and start your workout. SIMPLE
2. Full Privacy: Some of us don't like people around us while having workout and what's that piece of privacy then what are you waiting for? Go and set your gym now...
3. Anytime Gym : All the gyms out there have limitations on their opening. Means they cannot be open for 24/7. And if you're that person who wants to gym at night then Have your personal 24/7 gym.
4. Hygiene: We often neglect this and this is the top most factor to consider. As we all know,during the working we sweat like hell, and all this sweat gets deposited on this gym equipments. So if you are that hygiene conscious then what are you waiting for.
5. No Membership Fees: Sometimes, you don't even use those costly gym equipments out there, But still, you spent a huge amount of money. So if you are that kind of person then you need to think of having our own gym setup.
So these were some of my thoughts on having a personal gym.
“Do you have your own personal gym? Or thinking about it?” Do let us know in the comments below.