Best Music To Listen To While Working Out
Normally people pull out their phones search for workout music, select a random playlist, only to find out after two songs that this is not the playlist they were looking for. Stopping in between their workout to find a new song that would match their mood and workout type.
Fortunately, there has been enough research by sport psychologists to figure out the type of music you should listen to based on beats per minute and according to your workout type.
- On the gist of it Rap and hip-hop music provides the best beats for stretching and running
- Dance music is better for strength training, while pop is best for cool down
- And one should avoid rock music as it has varying beats.
This study was conducted by sports psychologist Dr Costas Karageorghis, the Music in Exercise and Sport Group at Brunel University in London and Spotify.
They went on to compile a list of English songs that would be the ultimate playlist.
Here are links to few other good workout playlists: -
- //open.spotify.com/playlist/282qSXRozIyie7XchArY2o -- GENERAL
- //open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX3wwp27Epwn5 -- BOLLYWOOD
- //open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXadOVCgGhS7j -- RUNNING
- //www.jiosaavn.com/album/gym-playlist-energetic-tracks-for-workout--fitness/FrKaUltlIoE_ --INTENSITY
- //open.spotify.com/playlist/7z7XxtWqOvX5t6nN5h39Wi?si=A8VUXi3wRmeEADsMpWdSwA – CUSTOM