What is cardio kickboxing?
Kickboxing mixed with a cardio pace is known as cardio kickboxing. Cardio kickboxing is a workout that involves kickboxing movements practiced in a high-paced manner with high-tempo music being played for creating an energetic environment. Cardio kickboxing is a high-intensity workout that involves most of the muscles of the body. Cardio kickboxing includes moves and exercises like jab, hooks, crosses, uppercuts, back kicks, front kicks, and focuses on strengthening both the lower and the upper body parts. Cardio kickboxing not only provides shape to your body but also builds up the stamina and endurance of the body by giving you an enthusiastic routine. Cardio kickboxing incorporates various. They are as follows:
- Lunge knee drive + Lunge front kick: Get a perfect booty and tone the lower abs of your body with this workout.
- Bob and weave squat: Get perfectly toned legs and thighs with this workout.
- Side-to-side lunge + cross body jab: Tone your arms, shoulders, back, legs, and thighs.
- Sumo squat high-to-low punches: Tighten and tone your inner and outer thighs and strengthen your shoulders, back, and biceps.
- Hook and tap: Tone your arms, biceps, chest, and shoulders