Easiest Way to Burn Calories in 2020
You may have several reasons why you want to burn off extra calories. And none are more important than others. As long as we are trying to be healthy and fit, do it. I’ll give away top 11 easy tips and tricks to burn those calories in your day to day hodgepodge.
- RUN – This is nor a trick nor a tip. It’s basic. Next time you get a chance, make that sprint
- Flight of stairs – Next time you see a escalator and a stair case side by side, if it’s the calories you care to burn off, you know what to choose.
- One leg up - This is a weird one. Next time you are on a call or standing just like that, pull one leg up. You have no clue the amount of calories it can burn off for you.
- Practice those shoulder blades – At your next red signal instead of cursing you might want to keep your hand at 10-2 position on the wheel and pull and release those shoulder blades.
- Sing – Put on your music while driving, close the windows and karaoke the hell out of your jam songs.
- Stability ball – Instead of a chair pick up a stability ball. It will not only burn those calories but also build your core.
- Call for a night out – Get your dance pants on and shake off your worries along with some calories. There’s nothing better than fun and exercise which dancing can provide.
- Bowling – Instead of meeting at a café, call your friends to a bowling alley and topple down some calories off you.
- Get off early – Next time you take a bus to commute, get one station before your stop and walk to your destination. I do not have to clarify how walking helps.
- Park your car away – Instead of parking it right outside your workplace, park it a little farther away. Again, walking helps.
- The basic – If you are one of those who can maintain a schedule, exercise. HIIT workouts help burning calories even after 24 hours of working out.
In the end keep hustling!