The part of our body which is the most vulnerable to the coronavirus is the lungs. It is important to keep the lungs strong during this pandemic so that our bodies can fight against the deadly virus. Try to stay indoors as much as possible and wear your masks whenever you go out. Apart from following these protocols, there are many ways to protect your lungs and body from the coronavirus.
- Stay hydrated: The minimum you can do for your well-being is to keep yourself hydrated. Proper hydration ensures the proper lubrication of the lungs. Drink as much water as you can.
- Involve yourself in exercises: Increase the strength and capacity of your lungs by exercising. 30 minutes of moderate and light exercises are of great benefit for the lungs.
- Lower exposure to pollution and allergens: Avoid exposure to pollution and allergens as much as possible. These elements cause inflammation of the lungs and reduce the oxygen intake capacity of your lungs.
- Get your doses of the vaccine: Vaccination can protect you against the deadly coronavirus. This is the best you can do for your health as of now.
- Avoid having a sore throat: An infection in the throat can easily reach the lungs. So, if you have a sore throat, then get it treated as soon as possible.