Esha Gupta, the raaz 3 actress is spreading fitness goals to her fans out there with her stunning yoga poses. Recently she was seen doing Surya Yantrasana aka Sun Dial Pose. Since lockdown many celebrities are giving fitness goals and inspiring their fans Esha Gupta too is seen uploading her pics doing yoga very often.
The 35-year-old actress was seen in a beige sports bra pairing with a white harem pants with her side parted hair down in her in-home workout yoga session, flawlessly managing to do such a difficult pose. She captioned her post with many emoticons on her instagram handle.
How to do Surya Yantrasana:
HERE'S HOW TO DO SURYA YANTRASANA :according to Getatoz.com
- To start this asana get onto the yoga mat and come into Dandasana ( The Staff Pose). Your spine should be straight and erect.
- Presently marginally turn your left leg an outward direction and curve your left knee, Keep the bottom of your left foot to the internal right thigh.
- With your left leg squeezed against the ground or floor and pointing your knee outwards the left.
- Inhale out and pull your right foot towards the crotch.
- Twist your right knee specifically up. From that point onward, put your right knee internal and hold (same like an embrace) it close to your chest.
- As you breathe in, raise your right foot up by your left hand, when you turn the leg over an outward bearing in a route the back of the leg faces out toward the right.
- As you are doing this, keep your right arm around the outside of your right leg and under the knee, putting the right fingertips on the ground or floor.
- Raise and expand your right leg, convey your right knee high up to your right shoulder.
- Place your left hand, outwardly of your right foot. Haul your left arm back behind your head and try to rectify your leg, while doing this.
- Presently gradually open up your shoulders, bending your middle tenderly to one side. Lift up by the spine as you are reclining little toward your lifted leg.
- Keep your a large portion of the body weight on your correct hand and right hip bone. Gradually raise your head without compacting your neck and look up to your left elbow.
- Try to remain in this position as long as you can.
- For beginners, try to be in this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
- To release from this position, slowly get back to the starting position, keep your leg straight and take a deep breath and relax. Keep both the hands alongside your body.
- Now you can again do this asana with your opposite leg. You should do minimum 10 repetitions of this asana for better result.
- Initially, when you start this yoga asana, you feel some pain in your arms, shoulder, legs, knees, hips and chest but as you practice more you can do this asana more easily.