The eyes are an important sense organ. It helps us to function and see the beautiful nature and people around us. We must take care and prevent vision loss. Here are a few tips to prevent vision loss.
- Known your family history: This helps you to identify if you can have major or minor issues with your eyes.
- Eat right at the right time: You must eat healthy fruits and vegetables to provide nutrition to your body.
- Quit smoking: You are aware of the fact that smoking is injurious to health and it could lead us to various health issues. So, stop smoking to save your vision
- Wear glasses and a mask: You must wear glasses and a mask to protect them from infections and dust.
- Maintain hygiene: Yes, it is important to clean your contact lenses properly to avoid infections.