We often face issues with our vision mostly in the 40- 70s. But it is common today in both adults and children. The main reason is the excessive use of electronic gadgets for long hours. All have been consulting doctors once you notice blurriness or less visibility. Doctors often recommend prescribing us glasses and contact lenses.
There are various ways you can improve your vision.
- Eat healthy and green: Eating fruits and leafy vegetables are good for your eyesight and improving vision with time. Carrot is good for eyesight. It contains Vitamin A which promotes healthy eyesight.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can improve your health. Like the body, our eyes also need proper care and soothing exercise. Rub your hand with oil and warm your eyes for five to ten seconds. This helps to build your focus and relax your eyes muscles.
- Rest your eyes: We all have been surrounded by technologies and gadgets and working for long hours is not good for our health. Give yourself some time to relax from your laptop after every 20 minutes.
- Avoid unhealthy habits: Avoid smoking which can damage your eyes and can cause cataracts.
- Go for a check-up: Regular checkups can help you know how far your eyesight has improved and how much you need to take care of.