These are some strength training exercises which is ideal for fat loss:
- Circuit training – It is a form of body conditioning training that involves endurance training, resistance training, high-intensity aerobics, and exercise performed in a circuit, similar to high-intensity interval training.
- Squats + bicep curls – The squat curl targets the hips, glutes, quads, and biceps. This exercise helps to tone the whole body, improves your flexibility and balance, and increases lower body and arm strength.
- Push up – It mainly works for the triceps, pectoral muscles, and shoulder. Push-ups are a fast and effective exercise for building strength.
- Dumbbell row + fly – This exercise targets the sternal heads of your pectoralis major muscles, which are found in the chest.
- Bench step-ups – It saves your lower from any injury, develops explosive leg power, and creates minimal stress on the knees.
- Lunge front raise – This compound move works several muscles simultaneously, boosts the metabolism and helps you condition your body faster.
- Renegade rows – It is a high-performance exercise that attacks a weak core, improves performance, and stimulates muscle growth.
8. Incline dumbbell press – The main benefit in performing incline presses is to develop the upper portion of the pectoral muscles.