The best exercise to build and maintain strength are as below:
- Squat - One of the purest tests of strength, the squat incorporates almost all the muscles in the legs and cores.
- Deadlift - It is essential to protect your lower back.
- Glute bridge - It targets one of the biggest muscles in the lower half – the glutes.
- Push up – The push-up works with all the pressing muscles in the upper body.
- Bent over row - Working on increasing your rowing strength can also help you to get your first bodyweight pull-up.
- Hollow-body hold – It teaches you to create total body tension and really maintain the core stability.
- Single-leg moves – It helps you get stronger in your bilateral lifts.