If you experience any of the below changes in your eyes, schedule an immediate appointment with your ophthalmologist:
- You will have severe eye pain suddenly.
- You will have recurrent pain in or around the eye.
- You will see hazy, blurred, or double vision.
- You will see flashes of light or sudden bright floating spots.
- You will have unusual pain, sensitivity to light or glare.
- You will have swollen red eyes.
- The color of your iris will be changed.
- You will feel the itchiness and burning of your eye.