The best yoga pose is as follows:
- Garland Pose (Malasana): It is helpful in reducing back pain. It also opens the hip.
- Extended triangle pose (Utthita Trikonasana): It helps in reducing back pain, increases the strength of the core, and helps in expanding the mind and body.
- Crescent Pose (High Lunge): It helps in opening the hips, increasing the space in the chest, and also helps in strengthening the feet.
- Revolve chair pose (Parivrtta Utkatasana): It teaches the safe techniques of how to twist. It ensures great body flexibility.
- Tripod headstand (Sirsasana): It empowers us and helps in building strong body balance.
- Supported bridge pose (Salamba Setu Bandha Sarvangasana): It is a form of yoga that relaxes your body and also helps to release the front body and the spine and is a great way to relieve the lower back’s pain.